My charge point is not working or charge point does not recognise my charge card. What should I do?
- No electricity connected to charge point
- The card is not a charge card, but e.g. a credit card.
- The card is defective
- RFID reader at the charge point no longer works
- Move the position of the circuit-breaker (Note: If you have a three-position circuit-breaker, then you must first push it downwards before it can be pushed upwards).
- Check that your lease card is not just set for petrol.
- Check whether your card is worn or torn. If so, request a replacement free of charge on our website.
- Contact NewMotion if none of the above solve the problem.