Service & Support
Our EV-specialists are available around-the-clock to assist with all your charging-related questions, or to advise you about the best solution for your specific charging needs.
Dedicated account management
Leading the e-mobility movement since 2009 has given us an impeccable understanding of any challenges that may arise with switching to EV. We continuously draw from our experience and expertise to make your transition to EV as simple as possible.
Over the air support
Our cloud-connected charge points allow for continuous, automatic updates to keep you up-to-date, as well as enabling remote control usage monitoring.
- Remote Charge Point Support: NewMotion charge points can all be remotely monitored and supported at NewMotion HQ.
- Automatic Firmware: We provide regular and automatic firmware updates via the online connection with our back office. That way, the firmware of your charge point is always up to date. Any NewMotion charge services will be applicable immediately and all new car models can charge.
- Dedicated Account Management: Our dedicated Account Managers are happy to advise you about the best charging solution.
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction: We strive to always ensure complete customer satisfaction. We closely monitor our performance to ensure we live up to this mission by incorporating customer centricity in every action taken and decision made.
- Keeping an ear to the ground: We believe it is important for all levels of management to maintain a connection with customer-centric activities, underpinning our ethos to keep the customer at the heart of what we do. Consequently, every manager spends two days every two years at the customer service desk, listening to day-to-day queries.
- Innovation & Process improvement: From support on the road to installations, and from aftercare to EV training academies - customers are integral to the development of any improvement we make to our services or products.
Need help? Check out our frequently asked questions.