Sales & Account manager Germany Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart or Ruhrgebiet
NewMotion, founded in The Netherlands in 2009, offers advanced charging solutions for drivers of electric vehicles as well as charge locations. Starting in 2012, NewMotion has been expanding its business to other European countries, including Germany. All our activities aim to facilitate drivers of (Plug-in Hybrid) electric vehicles to drive as many kilometers on electricity as possible. We make electric driving fun and easy by providing a range of smart charging services. In doing so, we service a range of customers in the public field, parking facilitators, as well as partners in the car distribution chain such as leasing companies and car manufacturers.
In order to grow our German business we are looking to hire a sales professional with 3-5 years of experience with a proven sales track record (preferably towards B2B customers). You will be working across Germany in order to identify new opportunities and build partnerships. We are looking for a sales driven person, combining a commercial drive with the skills needed for pro-active and reliable account management; after initiating partnerships, you will also be responsible for implementation and key account management towards these partners.
The role is focussed on the B2B field, however as we are growing the organization B2C customer interactions will be part of the initial tasks as well.
- Analyzing the market, keeping track of relevant trends and identifying new opportunities
- Adjusting the sales strategy where and when needed
- B2B sales: gain and implement cooperation agreements with customers
- Key account management: improve cooperation and results with existing partners
- Liaise with internal organization in order to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- German native speaker or equivalent. The candidate should have worked/ lived in a German Sales environment for at least 5-10 years.
- 5-12 years of experience in a commercial environment; understanding of sales strategies in a young market
- Proven sales track record, preferably towards B2B customers
- Self starter: takes initiative, generates ideas and motivates
- Strong interpersonal skills, for the purpose of relation & account management
- Enthusiastic, independent and able to collaborate, flexible
- The ability to prioritize, plan and execute accordingly
- A relevant network in the field of electric mobility is strongly preferable
- Enthusiasm and ability to travel across Germany to visit customers and check into the company office on a regular basis
- For the Munich, Stuttgart and Ruhrgebiet area: willing to work from a home base office
- We are looking for a German native speaker; excellent business English (both written and verbal) is required
What we offer
We are a professional company in an exciting field, characterized by fast developments and international growth opportunities. We have a strong drive to facilitate clean mobility and a continuous focus on delivering a care-free customer experience. You will work together with an ambitious, young team, in a flat organization structure with an informal work atmosphere.