Are you a commercially minded Product Manager with a passion for electric mobility? And do you want to work at a professional and inspiring company? Than it is you we are looking for!
NewMotion is looking for a experienced Product Manager Location Services working within the Proposition & Product Management team. You are responsible for managing the entire B2B/B2C lifecycle of (new) propositions, products and services that support our role as Charge Point Operator and related areas like Roaming, Settlement and Interoperability.
In your role you will:
- Product definition & validation
- Create the business case including competitor analysis, pricing and proposition
- Guide commercial colleagues and support them with their product development requests
- Define and maintain the product roadmap of the Charge Point Operator domain
- Competitive intelligence
- In collaboration with our MBI department keep up to date about the competition, market trends, customer behaviour, etc.
- Guiding business owners in the proper definition of their requests
- Defining success parameters to decide on further development (continue, develop, end)
- Act as Product Owner in cooperation with our Technology and Innovation team, Hardware team and other Product managers
- Act as bridge between Business and the Technology & Innovation team;
- Point of contact of (facilitating) prioritization process from business perspective
- Define best practice (aligned with strategy) and maintain resulting priority list
- Define and organize internal processes (e.g. product launch) in cooperation with other departments
- 5 years of working experience in a similar role or as a consultant
- Experience in (international) start-up, automotive, mobility, telecom, online domain or energy environment preferred
- Experience with (on B2B and B2C level)
- Propositions and pricing models
- Sustainable and scalable product roadmapping;
- IT-integration processes
- Flexible self-starter, ability to work independently and learn fast
- Being able to communicate on different organisational levels
- Project management skills / experience including affinity or experience with Scrum/Agile IT methodologies;
- Commercial touch & result driven
- Valid EU working permit
- Fluent English is a must, Dutch is preferred
If you feel at home in an inspiring environment with professional and creative people, and you match our Brand values and our company DNA, then please send your motivation and CV to Luuk van Kuik (email@example.com).
Full time contract, 40 hours per week
Acquisition related to this vacancy will not be appreciated.