Charging in one simple step
With your NewMotion Home Advanced charge point, you can start and stop charging sessions simply by plugging in or unplugging your charging cable.
- Charge without using your charge card or charging key
- Start and stop charging sessions in one simple step
- Easy to set up via my.newmotion.com
One of the benefits of smart charging: You choose how to start and stop your charging sessions.
How do you set up AutoCharge?
When you use AutoCharge for the first time, you will need to set it up in your my.newmotion account.
- Log into your my.newmotion account and go to the settings for your charge point
- Select that you want to start and stop your charging sessions using AutoCharge
- Select the charge card you want to use to record the charging sessions
- Save the new settings for your charge point
- From now on, you can charge using AutoCharge.
We recommend that you only use AutoCharge if you have control over access to your charge point and you do not want the option of guest use.
Frequently Asked Questions