Plug & Charge
Charging in one simple step
With your NewMotion Home Advanced charge point, you can start and stop charging sessions simply by plugging in or unplugging your charging cable.
- Charge without using your charge card or charging key
- Start and stop charging sessions in one simple step
- Easy to set up via my.newmotion.com
One of the benefits of smart charging: You choose how to start and stop your charging sessions.
How do you set up Plug & Charge?
When you use Plug & Charge* for the first time, you will need to set it up in your my.newmotion account.
- Log into your my.newmotion account and go to the settings for your charge point
- Select that you want to start and stop your charging sessions using Plug & Charge
- Select the charge card you want to use to record the charging sessions
- Save the new settings for your charge point
- From now on, you can charge using Plug & Charge.
We recommend that you only use Plug & Charge if you have control over access to your charge point and you do not want the option of guest use.
See Frequently Asked Questions