Integrated Car Manufacturer & Dealership Charging Solutions
With 10 years experience in the e-mobility industry, we are experts in integrating smart charging solutions for customers of car manufacturers and dealerships across Europe. Whether it’s for your end-drivers at home with our exclusive home charge point offer, individual dealerships or head office locations, our charging solutions make the transition to electric mobility easy.
Providing charging solutions that cater to the needs of your EV customers is what we do. Working alongside Shell, we integrate tailored charging solutions for you and your customers.
New OZEV requirements from July 2019 require home charge points to be smart to qualify. We at NewMotion have pioneered smart charging infrastructure and now the market agrees – smart charging is not the future it's the present.
- Exclusive price from £549 per charge point inclusive of OZEV
- Charging speeds of up to 7.4* kW on single phase grid connections (vast majority of connection type in UK homes) and 22 kW in three phase connections
- Rigorously tested for certified safety
- Available with RFID card authentication for extra security, or plug-and-charge if preferred
- Over-the-air updates providing new features and benefits
- Personalised my.newmotion dashboard for monitoring and controlling EV charging
Business Future Proof Package
The perfect package for getting an EV-ready infrastructure started at your business location
End-customer Charge Point Installation Roadmap
How we connect your customer to the grid in 6 easy steps
✓ NewMotion completes the OZEV paperwork on your behalf.
- Manage accessibility and usage of your charge points and charge cards with our business portal management platform.
- Optimal use of available grid power.
- Dynamic Power Sharing between multiple charging units and Dynamic Power Management between your building and your charging infrastructure.
- Simple and straightforward to grow your charging infrastructure when required
- Training to get you up to speed both in terms of managing your infrastructure, and enabling you to speak to customers with confidence.
- Rapid charging infrastructure can be packaged into a solution if required – we will work with you to find the best charging infrastructure for your individual needs per location.
Additional value available to drivers
- Being part of the Shell group, we are able to further complement EV charging at home and on the go. Your customers can benefit from:
- Further savings available if your customers switch to Shell Energy at home, benefitting from 100% renewable electricity to charge their EV
- The opportunity to reduce on the go charging costs at a growing number of Shell Recharge rapid charging stations with kWh discounts
- PHEV drivers can go carbon neutral with Shell able to offset CO2 emissions on petrol via Carbon Credits
Learn more about EV Smart Charging